Saturday 16 April 2011

The Marathon Is Done!

     At last the 12 hours are over and I've had some time to recover!   

     I'm glad it's over now, despite how much I enjoyed it (in parts at least). My arms/shoulders/neck ache but surprisingly my fingers are in perfecting working order. Still the transition from the piano's keyboard to the computer's is tiring, so I'll be concise. Thanks so much to everyone who has been involved, through the many different media and the large time span since February.

     Now I suppose I'll have to start work for my next fundraising event! I don't think I could gain as much experience as this event: publicising, finding donors, organising technology, and preparing for the 12 hour endurance; it's pushed me outside my comfort zone at times but overall this has been incredibly rewarding and enjoyable. 

     Though for my next event I'm still up for a challenge, it may be some time. I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment