Tuesday 8 March 2011

Piano Marathon Update

     A few days ago, as you may have noticed, a donate button and a live stream web cam and chat widget were set up on the blog. The donate button is an easy way for you to safely donate money via any card payment method (you do not need a Pay Pal account). The web cam and chat widget will become live during the Piano Marathon itself, streaming the action live to this blog (technology withstanding). 
    
     The prospect for my Piano Marathon being held at the school isn't looking so good any more. Consequently I will most likely be holding The Marathon at home sometime around Easter. Hopefully by then I will have had time to practice some pieces as my piano exam is out of the way this Friday; which incidentally is the same day as a cake sale at my school! Despite the hectic schedule this week I hope I'll manage to sell enough of my 'millionaires' shortbread' and raise more funds.
     
     I hope to be able to give you more definitive information about The Marathon in my next post.
     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment